Following the success of our Empty Home Fair back in March with Newark & Sherwood District Council we have been asked to help co-ordinate an Empty Home Fair and Landlord Forum for Rushcliffe, Gedling & Broxtowe Councils.
The details are as follows;
Date: 6th October 2016
Time: 4-6pm Empty Homes Fair. 6-8pm Landlord Forum.
Venue: Rushcliffe Borough Council, Civic Centre, Pavillion Road, West Bridgford, NG2 5FE
The events are aimed at empty property owners, landlords, investors and developers, to get help and information from the local authority and local property industry suppliers.
There will be talks throughout the event with plenty of opportunity to network with other attendees and you are free to come and go as you please. Light refreshments will also be provided.
The following organisations will be on hand;
- East Midland Property Owners – Landlord Accreditation
- DASH – Landlord Accreditation
- National Landlords Association – Landlord Accreditation
- The Nottingham – Estate Agent
- Slater & Brandley – Letting Agent
- Auction Estates – Auctioneers
- Duncan & Toplis – Accountants
- Sterling Capital – Finance Brokers
- Elvin & Co – Conveyancing Solicitors
- Buttercross Estates – Letting Agent
- LNPG – Material Purchasing Group
- BB Mortgages – Mortgage Broker
Plus more to be confirmed.
The event is free and for more information or to RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you there.
Photo courtesy of the Newark Advertiser.